Online Spanish Classes
Our Online Spanish Classes
La Paz Language Academy is proud to be accredited by SACS CASI and AdvanceEd, a leading non-profit in international language education. The program also adheres to the curricula of TEKS (Texas Essentials Knowledge and Skills) and ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages). Our online Spanish classes are similar to the Spanish classes we teach at our language school in El Paso, except that they’re live online!
How It Works
Our online Spanish classes are 10-week programs, with hour-long sessions on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and 90-minute sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It’s an intensive program that will help you level up quickly in your understanding of the language. All class times are preset before the program begins, and each class is capped at six students, so you can enjoy personal attention from the teacher and an efficient, engaging learning experience.
These Spanish classes are taught virtually via the Zoom app, which in our experience has worked a bit more reliably than competing apps, like Skype. Via your computer, phone, laptop, tablet, or other handheld device, you’ll connect virtually with your instructor at our language school in El Paso. It’s important that you login for class from a device with a built-in microphone, as you’ll need to be able to respond to instructor prompts and questions in order to demonstrate your ability to speak the language.
Materials Needed To Study Spanish Online At La Paz Language Academy
- A computer, laptop, tablet, phone, or other handheld device with an Internet connection and microphone
- A physical or digital copy of Auténtico, a Spanish textbook from Pearson. The online version comes with instructional videos and other digital learning tools included!
Why Choose Online Spanish Classes at La Paz Language Academy
- Live Instruction and Feedback: Unlike most digital language classes out there, our our online Spanish classes are taught real-time by our instructors, so you’ll be able to get instant feedback on your Spanish practice and progress
- Dependability: Not only is learning online more convenient than having to travel to the same location every day, it’s also more reliable! Whereas viruses or wild weather might cancel classes at an in-person language school, our online Spanish classes can weather most any storm.
- Small, Intimate Classes: Research has continually shown that smaller class sizes lead to better educational outcomes for students. By capping our online classes at six students each, our instructors are able to give you more personal attention and a more enjoyable and effective learning experience.
High School and College Course Credit: We’re proud to be accredited and recognized as one of the highest quality language schools in the nation. If you’d like to earn high school or college course credit for your work in our online Spanish classes, we can make that happen for you. Call La Paz Language Academy in El Paso for more information!