Adult Language Learning Programs
Helping Adults Learn A New Language
It is said that adults might have difficulty learning a second language, given that one of the best ways to learn Spanish, Chinese, Russian, or any other language is to learn it as a first language during early childhood. However, the high degree of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation adults have can outrank any inherent difficulty. At La Paz Language Academy in El Paso, TX, we provide adult learners with the appropriate repertoire of activities, realistic tasks, and many opportunities to access, analyze, and activate the target language in our adult language classes.
Our Adult Language Classes Include:
- Adult students set up their own flexible schedule
- Special purpose language courses according to the needs of the student
- A minimum of a 20-hour module of instruction is suggested
Our semi-private language learning program for adults is quite similar to the one in private instruction, but is designed for two people who take the language classes together and have the same needs and goals. They may know each other, be part of the same family, or be friends, though this is not mandatory.
Group Language Classes
- Groups guarantee an almost one-on-one attention with our language teachers
- Small groups of ten adult students is the class maximum
- Ongoing language courses are provided all year long
At La Paz Language Academy, we understand that every adult works at their own pace, so we designed an intensive language program for adult students who need to learn a language in a short period of time. This program is available in any of the languages we offer, and is recognized as one of the best language learning programs for adults in Texas.
- Schedule is at least four one-hour sessions per day
- A new language level is reached every 30 to 40 hours
- Class accommodations can be held at the academy or any other location